Many people prefer the fish fillet over other kinds of fish cuisines because it is more healthy and boneless.
Here is an easy recipe for grilled fish fillet with a delicious sauce.
- 2 – 3 fish fillets
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp vinegar
- ½ tsp ginger
- ¼ tsp grated lemon rind
- 5 tbsps butter
- 1 tsp flour
- 2 tbsp warm water
- 1½ tbsp fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste, for fish and sauce
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 1½ tbsp soy sauce
- Rinse fish with Soy sauce, vinegar and olive oil.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Put the grilled fish in a serving dish when ready.
- Dissolve flour in warm water. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a sauce pan under low heat.
- Add lemon juice and lemon rind. Stir.
- Add flour + water mixture. Stir continuously until they all mix.
- Add salt, pepper, ginger and parsley then, Mix.
- Spread lemon butter sauce on the grilled fish.
- Garnish with parsley.
- Serve immediately with white rice.
Related Links:Indian Recipe: Fish Pitika
From Malaysia: Steamed Fish with Garlic
Lentil Soup, An Egyptian Tradition