Recipe of the Week
Many people prefer the fish fillet over other kinds of fish cuisines because it is more healthy and boneless.
Here is an easy recipe for grilled fish fillet with a delicious sauce.
- 2 – 3 fish fillets
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp vinegar
- ½ tsp ginger
- ¼ tsp grated lemon rind
- 5 tbsps butter
- 1 tsp flour
- 2 tbsp warm water
- 1½ tbsp fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste, for fish and sauce
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 1½ tbsp soy sauce
- Rinse fish with Soy sauce, vinegar and olive oil.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Put the grilled fish in a serving dish when ready.
- Dissolve flour in warm water. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a sauce pan under low heat.
- Add lemon juice and lemon rind. Stir.
- Add flour + water mixture. Stir continuously until they all mix.
- Add salt, pepper, ginger and parsley then, Mix.
- Spread lemon butter sauce on the grilled fish.
- Garnish with parsley.
- Serve immediately with white rice.
Related Links:Indian Recipe: Fish Pitika
From Malaysia: Steamed Fish with Garlic
Lentil Soup, An Egyptian Tradition